Fourth Friday Downtown Tampa
Monthly Fourth Friday Tampa. includes collaboration of Downtown Tampa restaurants, museums, performing arts venues and their business/community partners.
A monthly celebration of Downtown Tampa’s rich arts and culture scene! An evening of special offerings and programs by cultural venues, restaurants & more! Many participating restaurant and bar offerings extend beyond 9pm.
- Live local music at multiple locations.
- Complimentary Pirate Water Taxi rides available with stops along Fourth Friday Tampa Riverwalk destinations.
- Visit the Tampa Bay Lighting and Tampa Bay Rays in parks along the Tampa Riverwalk.
- Free admission or special offers at participating cultural venues.
- Special food and drink deals from participating downtown restaurants and bars.
- Purchase your drink in a Sip & Stroll cup at one of eight authorized Tampa Riverwalk venues.
PARK ONCE! and walk The Tampa Riverwalk, ride a Coast Bike, or take the Pirate Water Taxi to get from venue to venue. Pick up your free Fourth Friday Downtown Tampa wristband at any of the participating arts and culture venues during the posted event hours.
Downtown arts and culture venues extend their offers, offer free or special admissions, and schedule programs and events. Check the upcoming event schedule below.
Sip & Stroll allows consumption of alcoholic beverages in specially vendor-approved cups while along The Riverwalk. *Sip & Stroll beverages are allowed on the Pirate Water Taxi at Sip & Stroll venue stops only. Please drink responsibly.
Participating downtown Tampa restaurants will offer special deals with Fourth Friday Downtown Tampa wristband. See available discounts below…